Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa. We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team .
For more details, please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> https://paymentus.com/
We are looking for full stack developers who are passionate about coding and love challenging assignments and be part of our journey!
What you will love to do
- Hands on experience in building the microservices.
- You hate micromanagement and are able to take your decision independently
- You love solving problems related to databases like optimizing the database queries, implementing indexes, and using partitioning to improve performance.
- Happy to participate in bi-weekly code review of peers
- Designing REST API and using tool like Swagger to release the documentation of REST API to internal as well as external community
- Our tech stack is Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS as our cloud provider and use their lot of components.
- We would expect you to explore open source technologies which can be used to help us in making our solution more efficient.
- Participate in knowledge sharing session on new tools as well as best practises.
- Help the recruitment team for initial screening of the candidates by taking telephonic round
- Should have Go Getter attitude.
What you already know
- 3 + years of relevant work experience as Full Stack Developer in NodeJS and React.js/Angular.js
- Experience in working on deployments on microservices architecture is preferred
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing frameworks
- Hands on Experience with Postgresql database is required
- Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Must have knowledge on AWS, Cloud, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, (Kubernetes/Kafka) is plus
- Knowledge of AWS components like - S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, EMR
- Go getter attitude is must
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying