Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa.
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/>> www.paymentus.com
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project management/coordinator well versed with project management software tools
- Good working knowledge of Agile management techniques
- Proactive self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiatives and being resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team and independently
- Responsible to coordinate Client Implementation for On-boarding of Clients
- Project coordination related duties such as scheduling kick-off meetings, internal project coordination and frequent customer interaction throughout the life cycle of the Project.
- The role will involve the responsibility to oversee all aspects of Projects Implementation.
- Formulate Project Plans, Create User Stories, Monitor and Summarize progress of the Project
- Prepare Project Status reports for Top Management
- Identify roadblocks and initiate remedial action for execution and completion of tasks
- Carry out communications towards managing all Project Stake holders
What we expect:
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions
- Good communication skills
What you can expect from us?
- An environment for continual learning, mentoring, and embracing the best technology for the problem.
- Competitive compensation.
- Work life balance with 5 days and flexible working schedule.
- A collaborative and supportive environment that encourages innovation, and offers opportunities to advance your career
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying