Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa.
We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, React, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Oracle, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team .
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> https://www.paymentus.com/
Job Location: Gurugram (Work remotely till Covid situation is not stable)
Interview process: Technical round (Telephonic) >> Coding challenge >> Managerial webcam round (Tech)
We are looking for Java full stack developers who are passionate about creating value, and love challenging assignments!
- Experience with architecting, designing, and implementing Java full-stack based enterprise software
- Strong Hands On Experience with : Java and Springboot
- Enterprise Programming with Java.
- Databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
- Strong understanding and use of design pattern
- and willingness to experiment with new and latest tools and technologies.
- Possess depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple software engineering discipline
- Experience developing and deploying applications on linux based operating systems
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying