Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of PaymentUs now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed partnerships with Paypal , Alexa and Walmart.
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> https://www.paymentus.com/
Job Location: Gurgaon/ Mohali
- 2-5 years of native mobile app development experience.
- Experience with Product based firm is preferred.
- Strong OOPS concept and excellent in data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in Swift’s core concepts of memory management and concurrency.
- Experience building iOS app from scratch with a strong focus on architecture. Familiar with MVVM, VIPER, etc
- Experience building, releasing and maintaining a large scale iOS/android frameworks and SDKs
- Knowledge of CI/CD is required.
- Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code.
- Testing experience: Automation and writing test cases.
- Expertise with iOS Frameworks & Swift Package Manager alongside other dependency managers
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment..
- Contribution on Stackoverflow and github communities.
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work life Balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying