Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of PaymentUs now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed partnerships with Paypal and Alexa.
We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, Dotnet, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
Job Position : QA Engineer (Automation + Manual)
Job location: Mohali/ Gurgaon
- 2+ years Quality Assurance experience.
- knowledge of JAVA for Automation via Selenium or any tool.
- Solid understanding of basic Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Experience with Functional testing.
- Able to develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying sizes.
- Execute test cases against test plans.
- Self-starter – able to quickly assimilate documentation and team direction/training.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Payment domain will be add on.
- Aid in Root Cause Analysis for all bugs by providing detailed replication steps, testing data, and, as required, provide walkthroughs with the development team on any gaps, bugs, or defects reported .
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work life Balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying