Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of PaymentUs now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed partnerships with Paypal and Alexa.
We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, Dotnet, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
For more details please visit: https://paxcom.ai/ >> https://www.paymentus.com/
Interview Process: Techincal Interview>> HackerEarth Test>> Final Round
- In this position, the AI/ML Specialist will work with stakeholders and technical team members to deliver capabilities through agile acquisition, by leveraging advanced latest technology.
- Must have at least 2+ years relevant experience in Data Science / Engineering
- BS, Master's or PhD in data science, math, computer science, or a related field
- 2+ years of machine learning experience.
- Experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques and their implementations in open source technologies.
- Experience in retrieving, manipulating, fusing, and exploiting multiple structured and unstructured data sets from various sources.
- Experience with analyzing large volumes of data using distributed processing architectures with open source tools (e. g. Spark, Python, or R).
- Should have leverage knowledge of data science, methodologies, and processing techniques to analyze vast amounts of chat data for monitoring & support.
- Work with an agile team to develop machine learning analytics across different domains where chat has been implemented.
- Experience with performing statistical analysis, data mining, temporal and pattern analysis,correlation of events, predictive modeling, and pattern recognition for various use cases.
- Good with document and visualize analytics both temporally and spatially, and present analytic results and uncertainty to decision-makers.
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work life Balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying