Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa.
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> www.paymentus.com
Interview process: Round 1 Telephonic (Technical round)>> Coding assignment>> Final Managerial + Tech round (webcam)
This Role’s Requirements:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a leading University.
- 2-5 years of experience with Java development
- Experience building scalable web applications built around micro-services architecture
- Working understanding of relational database and No-SQL database concepts.
- A passion for technology, exceeding client expectations, and building great products.
- A proven high-performer and team-player, with the ability to take the lead on projects
- Exceptional communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills.
- Add on : 1+ years experience with one or more JS frameworks: NodeJS/Express, Angular/React
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying