We are a team of 200+ Ecommerce enthusiasts, passionate about using technology to simplify Digital Commerce and Payments for brands across the globe. Paxcom is a part of the Paymentus group - a leading global paperless electronic billing and payment solution provider.
We are looking for a master of Amazon Advertising across varied experience range (Mid level to managerial level) who can be a dedicated campaign manager. Best suited are people who love growing brands, are obsessed with learning, and are data-driven.
Reach us at : https://www.paxcom.ai/
- Total 6+ years of experience and 2+ years of relevant experience in the E-Commerce platforms.
- Perform daily account management on our Amazon advertising accounts Prepare, execute, scale, and optimize amazon advertising campaigns.
- Good understanding of PPC campaigns, strategies, planning, reporting.
- Drive metrics as per brand objectives Conduct deep-dive analysis and provide routine strategic improvements. Relationship building with the clients Works with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths, and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers, and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues, and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Should have good logical/reasoning ability.
- Should able to work independently.
- Good understanding of ppc campaigns, strategies, planning, reporting.
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage .
- Client management experience Demonstrated experience in retaining and establishing long term relationships with clients along with growing their business .
- Experience of working in fast-paced, multi-dimensional and team management roles.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying