Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa.
We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> www.paymentus.com
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 3-5 years of native android app Development experience, Kotlin expertise is must to have for development.
- Strong OOPS concept and excellent in data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills
- Expertise in android core concepts of memory management and concurrency
- Experience building android app from scratch with a strong focus on architecture.
- Familiar with MVVM, VIPER, etc
- Experience building, releasing and maintaining a large scale android frameworks and SDKs
- Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code.
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying