Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa.
We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, Dotnet, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/>>>www.paymentus.com
- 2+ years of relevant work experience on the public facing web application.
- Must have worked on the Angular, NodeJS, HTML, CSS
- Hands on experience in the development of RESTAPIs.
- Should have good debugging and analyzing skills.
- Working experience with Postgresql or/and oracle databases will be the additional point.
- Knowledge of AWS components like - S3, EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda function etc.
- Our tech stack is Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, KafkaDB and AWS as our cloud provider and use their lot of components.
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying