Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa.
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> www.paymentus.com
Title: Senior Manager - Finance
Qualification: CA (Charted Accountant) must
- 8 years of experience in Accounting & Finance domain
- 3+ years of experience with the Public company.
- Expertise in GAAP & IFRS, Indirect tax Compliances including VAT/Service tax and GST, Statutory audits/Tax audits for companies.
- Strong knowledge of RBI and FEMA Compliance
- Managing end to end responsibilities of book-keeping, finalization of accounts.
- Support for Statutory and Tax Audits
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Knowledge of 15CA/CB
- Ensuring clean books of accounts/ preparation of schedule and follow up.
- Contribution in preparation of forecast and budget for certain departmental expenses.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proficiently worked on Accounting Packages (SAGE Intacct 3)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a logical mind and ability to multitask.
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying