Who We are:
Short video abous us : https://cutt.ly/7IaPERV
Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal, Alexa and Walmart.
Recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, Paymentus is the premier provider of innovative, reliable, and secure electronic bill presentment and payment services for more than 1300 clients leading the Utility, Telecom, Auto Finance, Insurance, Consumer Finance, and Health industries. Our comprehensive eBilling and Payment Platform allows our clients to provide a unified customer bill-pay experience that includes online, mobile, IVR, text, kiosk, and agent-assisted channels, as well as a full range of customer communication options.
We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
For more details, please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> https://www.paymentus.com
- Experience with architecting, designing, and debugging MERN/MEAN or Full-stack based enterprise software
- 4+years of relevant work experience as Full Stack Developer in Nodejs and Reactjs/Angularjs
- Databases like SQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing frameworks.
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies