Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal, Alexa and Walmart.
For more details, please visit https://paxcom.ai/
Technical Writer requirements and qualifications
- 7+ years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role.
- Training content for developers, learning management system.
Video, presentation, easy to follow guides.
Preferable CS background, software developing, understand language, terminologies, Skill set to video and training content, leveraging things, adobe, 3D animation, photoshop etc.
Talk to developers , Managers & Stakeholder to create content and translate to easy language.
Technical curriculum expert.
Tools – writing good modules,
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers.
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities.
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues.
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring.
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity.
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work life Balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying