Paxcom is a digital commerce & bill payment solution provider company. Paxcom is backed by a leading Payment solution provider who leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions, and is looking for high performers to join our development team building FinTech solutions across a range of industries. You will contribute to a massively scalable data platform, that is built on top of a world-class enterprise platform, supporting thousands of clients and into millions of transactions daily.
What you will love to do
- Automation at the core of all workflows
- Our tech stack is NodeJS, Python, Redis, Jenkins, ELK, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and AWS as our cloud providers. We would expect you to work on (and explore) open source technologies that can be used to help us in making integrations and deployments efficient.
- Keeping the technical documentation up to date with current architecture and workflow
- Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions on new tools and best practices.
- Support Cloud deployments, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
What you should already know
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in DevOps, IaaC, CI/CD pipelines, version control
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform is a must
- Programming knowledge in Python/Go/automation scripts would be an added advantage of skills
- Extensive knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform based provisioning
- Jenkins, Docker, Python, AWS services, Shell Scripting, AWS deployment pipeline, ELK, Security.
- Knowledge of AWS components like - Compute, S3, SQS, SNS, VPC, Lambda, EMR,
- Linux scripting and automation
- Health monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on the latest technologies
Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Python, AWS services,, Shell Scripting, AWS deployment pipeline, ELK, Database migrations, RDS, Postgresql, security,
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying