Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa. We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team .
For more details please visit https://paxcom.ai/
Job Description: Jr. EUC Support Analyst(System Administration)
We are searching for an End User Computing (EUC) Support Analyst with strong technical skills, good customer service skills and a desire to expand those skills in a team environment. The EUC Support Analyst role is to support and implement documented EUC policies and procedures that support core organizational functions, follow basic triage steps, work to resolve and document issues with end user computing systems and assure their high availability. This individual will be required to react to a myriad of alarms and notifications, take specific actions based on priority, and understand the business purpose of organizations and departments throughout the infrastructure. The successful candidate will proactively look for ways to improve processes, look for inefficiencies, and document new processes as they evolve. This position requires help/service desk experience, with the ability to work periodic shifts as necessary.
1. EUC (End-user computing), SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION, protocols, VPN, Wi-fi Networking
1. Good Knowledge of Unix system administration.
2. Good Knowledge of Windows system administration.
3. Good knowledge with AWS
4. Expertise of troubleshooting – Operating systems, MAC, Windows, Linux
Knowledge and Experience
• 1-2 years supporting Service Center environments
• 1-2 years supporting helpdesk type experience
• 1-2 years of experience with Windows and MAC administration
• 1-2 years of experience standard trouble ticketing systems
• 1-2 years of experience directly supporting a large/diverse customer base
• Experience with G-suite
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel and Outlook
• Experience with use of monitoring tools
• Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, including wired, VPN and Wi-Fi Networking
• Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Maintain network and system security
• High-level problem-solving skills
Why Join Us?