Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of PaymentUs now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed partnerships with Paypal and Alexa.
We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, Dotnet, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
For more details please visit: https://paxcom.ai/ >> https://www.paymentus.com/
Interview Process: Techincal Interview>> HackerEarth Test>> Final Round
- Develop and train state-of-the-art algorithms to perform visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation, detection, and classification at scale on multi-million image datasets.
Worked in the preparation of production level deep learning models for computer vision solutions
- Developed solutions using deep learning models that can work both with CPU and/or GPU
In-depth understanding of software architecture and cloud architecture
- Work closely with product and business teams to ensure strong alignment between AI solutions and customer requirements.
- Solid background in image processing/computer vision
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Experience working with and creating data structures / architectures
- Experience with in depth failure analysis of algorithms
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience of atleast one object detection framework including TFOD, Detectron and YOLOThe team operates using a large-scale distributed platform. An ideal candidate has strong software engineering practices and is comfortable with Python programming, debugging/profiling, and version control.
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch or other Deep Learning Frameworks.
Strong experience with data science tools including Python scripting, CUDA, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, bash scripting and Linux environment.
- Solid understanding of Deep Learning fundamentals (CNN, RNN, attention/memory) and extensions (Transformer, LSTM, ResNet, etc.)
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art ML algorithms such as BERT, ELMo, GPT, GPT-2, XLNET, T5, LSTMs, CRFs, etc., API’s, and open-source methods.
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic and lexical analysis, data structures and modelling
- Build end-to-end NLP systems, from understanding the business problem, to selecting training dataset, to modeling, to evaluating, to delivering/deploying NLP models.
- Proactively identify opportunities and drive development of state-of-the-art methods aligned with and guided by business priorities.
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join us?
- You hate micromanagement and freedom to work is important to you
- Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work life Balance is important to you
- Enjoy Motivating Working Conditions
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity to learn new things every day and work on latest technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying