Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa. We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team .
For more details, please visit https://paxcom.ai/ >> https://paymentus.com/
• Playing a role in the analysis of challenging projects, proposing designs, and embracing feedback
to build a leading-edge solution.
• Working with talented developers from diverse backgrounds, continually learning, and applying
best practices to development.
• Making an impact on a business that translates your efforts directly to production.
• Contributing to a team-first agile environment.
• Continually learning new technologies, to bring client-focused solutions to production faster.
• Mastering your craft as a software engineer, honing your skills in Enterprise Java / Web 2.0
development, and distributed, horizontally scalable and containerized architecture built on
• Actively contributing to developer communities such as Github, Apache, StackOverflow,
TopCoder, Google Developer Groups.
• Working intelligently to surpass expectations, while maintaining a work-life balance.
• Joining an organization in a rapid growth phase, with career growth opportunities.
This Role’s Requirements:
B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a leading University.
5 years of experience with Java development, and/or other object-oriented programming
Experience building scalable web applications built around micro-services architecture
1+ years experience with one or more JS frameworks: NodeJS/Express, Angular, React, ExtJS,
Working understanding of relational database and No-SQL database concepts.
A passion for technology, exceeding client expectations, and building great products.
A proven high-performer and team-player, with the ability to take the lead on projects
Exceptional communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills.
What we expect from you?
Why Join Us?